Our highlights of 2021, we:
– Enjoyed snow in Brittany, Caramel was SO happy!
– Anne – Went to the administrative court of Rennes with Estelle for the case of the democratic school Le Carré Libre
– Sold the last belongings of the Carré Libre and permanently closed the place
– Lived in a large “Provencal” house in Pont St Esprit with 12 people from 4 families to get to experience living in a community
– Spent Easter in France with Papy et Mamy enjoying sun and eating chocolates
– Decorated the interior of our motor-home: refurbishing bathroom and wood work with Grandpa, painting of the interior in white and navy blue, sewing of all seat and bed covers, creating storage boxes for clothes
– Met the inspectors for the homeschooling year in France for Louisa first then Emily
– Louisa & Emily – Passed the French horse exam, Galop 2, congrats!
– Visited Avignon, Nîmes and the Camargue’s region
– Said goodbye to Brittany and our friends, and moved the tiny house back to L’Atelier du Bois d’Ici
– Spent the summer holidays in Spain and Portugal in our newly refurbished motor-home
– Met our au-pairs: Carolina, Sara’s parents, Inès and Marta on the way
– Alan – Rode bike in Italian mountains at Miglia Italia 2021
– Celebrated Marta and Adriano’s wedding
– Relocated to Portugal with our tiny house in Rogil at Luso Leaves Farm
– Louisa & Emily – Started in a new school in the forest in Aljezur, Algarve called Story Forest
– Practiced Hamilton Musical and learned about the American Revolution
– Alan – Ran Paris marathon
– Anne – Began a new professional project as a freelance web developer
– Celebrated Louisa & Emily’s birthdays – 14 & 11!
– Found our new horse riding club near Bensafrim: QPA riding center
– Met our friends from Brittany Estelle, Greg, Mily, Azia & Sylia who arrived in Portugal too!
– Drove back to France for Christmas in four days with three stops with our motor-home: stopped at Cáceres, Burgos and Bordeaux at a very nice wine farm called Château Haut-Tellas
– Spent Christmas and New Year in France with Papy et Mamy
– Lived through another year with covid!
– Had a lot of fun and learnt a great amount going through all 2021 year challenges!
🎉Happy 2022 to you!
Selection of our best pictures of 2021!
All our pictures, click to see each month’s album from 2021:
|December 2021||November 2021||October 2021|
|September 2021||August 2021||July 2021|
|June 2021||May 2021||April 2021|
|March 2021||February 2021||January 2021|